SQL (Day 2)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
Overview: Students will learn advanced queries and how to add, update, and delete data, tables, views, and indexes.
Prerequisites: SQL: Fundamentals of Querying or equivalent knowledge.
Target student: Students enrolling in this course should understand the basics of querying a database with the SQL command language. They should be comfortable issuing SELECT queries against one or more tables and understand query concepts, such as joins.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use advanced techniques for querying a database.
- Query with subqueries.
- Add data to a database.
- Change and delete data from a database.
- Create, alter, and delete tables, and create, use, and delete views.
- Create and delete indexes.
- Manage how data is altered through the use of transactions.
- Create and drop databases.
Lesson 1: Querying with unions and advanced joins
- Querying multiple tables with unions
- Advanced Joins
- Calculating with COMPUTE
Lesson 2: Querying with subqueries
Lesson 3: Adding data
- Inserting data
- SELECT INTO
Lesson 4: Updating and removing data
- Updating records
- Deleting records
- Deleting the contents of tables
Lesson 5: Manipulating tables and views
- Creating tables
- Modifying tables
- Deleting tables
- Adding and removing views
Lesson 6: Manipulating indexes
- Adding and removing indexes
Lesson 7: Ensuring data integrity with transactions
Lesson 8: Creating databases
- Creating a database with SQL
- Deleting a database
IPLearning.net is your best choice for SQL Advanced,
SQL Advanced training,
SQL Advanced certification,
SQL Advanced certification boot camp,
SQL Advanced boot camp,
SQL Advanced certification training,
SQL Advanced boot camp training,
SQL Advanced boot camp certification,
SQL Advanced certification course,
SQL Advanced course,
training SQL Advanced,
certification SQL Advanced,
boot camp SQL Advanced,
certification SQL Advanced boot camp,
certification SQL Advanced training,
boot camp SQL Advanced training,
certification SQL Advanced course.