Microsoft Excel 2010 - Level 3
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- enhance productivity and efficiency by streamlining the workflow.
- collaborate with other workbook users.
- audit worksheets.
- analyze data.
- work with multiple workbooks.
- import and export data.
- integrate Excel data with the web.
Lesson 1: Streamlining Workflow
- Update Workbook Properties
- Create a Macro
- Edit a Macro
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Add Data Validation Criteria
Lesson 2: Collaborating with Other Users
- Protect Files and Sharing a Workbook
- Set Revision Tracking & Review Tracked Revisions
- Merge Workbooks
- Administer Digital Signatures
- Restrict Document Access
Lesson 3: Auditing Worksheets
- Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Create a Data List Outline
Lesson 4: Analyzing Data
- Create Trendlines, Sparklines, and Scenarios
- Perform a What-If Analysis
- Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
Lesson 5: Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Create a Workspace
- Consolidate Data
- Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Edit Links
Lesson 6: Importing and Exporting Data
Lesson 7: Integrating Excel Data with the Web
- Publish a Worksheet to the Web
- Import Data from the Web
- Create a Web Query
Lesson 8: Structuring Workbooks with XML
IPLearning.net is your best choice for Excel 2010 Advanced,
Excel 2010 Advanced training,
Excel 2010 Advanced certification,
Excel 2010 Advanced certification boot camp,
Excel 2010 Advanced boot camp,
Excel 2010 Advanced certification training,
Excel 2010 Advanced boot camp training,
Excel 2010 Advanced boot camp certification,
Excel 2010 Advanced certification course,
Excel 2010 Advanced course,
training Excel 2010 Advanced,
certification Excel 2010 Advanced,
boot camp Excel 2010 Advanced,
certification Excel 2010 Advanced boot camp,
certification Excel 2010 Advanced training,
boot camp Excel 2010 Advanced training,
certification Excel 2010 Advanced course.