Outlook 2010 Level 1
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
This course is intended for people who want to know how to use Outlook to manage their time and information.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- explore the Outlook interface, send mail, and respond to messages.
- organize email messages into folders.
- manage contacts and contact information.
- schedule appointments.
- schedule a meeting.
- manage tasks and notes.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Outlook
- Identify the Components of the Outlook Interface
- Email Message Options
Lesson 2: Composing Messages
- Format an Email Message
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Attach a File
- Enhance an Email Message
Lesson 3: Organizing Messages
- Manage Email Messages
- Move Email Messages into Folders
- Open and Save an Attachment
Lesson 4: Managing Contacts
- Add a Contact
- Sort and Find Contacts
- Find the Geographical Location of a Contact
- Update Contacts
Lesson 5: Scheduling Appointments
- Explore the Outlook Calendar
- Schedule an Appointment
- Edit Appointments
Lesson 6: Managing Meetings in Outlook
- Schedule a Meeting
- Reply to a Meeting Request
- Track and Update Scheduled Meetings
- Print the Calendar
Lesson 7: Managing Tasks and Notes
- Create a Task
- Edit and Update a Task
- Create a Note
- Edit a Note
IPLearning.net is your best choice for Microsoft Outlook 2010,
Microsoft Outlook 2010 training,
Microsoft Outlook 2010 certification,
Microsoft Outlook 2010 certification boot camp,
Microsoft Outlook 2010 boot camp,
Microsoft Outlook 2010 certification training,
Microsoft Outlook 2010 boot camp training,
Microsoft Outlook 2010 boot camp certification,
Microsoft Outlook 2010 certification course,
Microsoft Outlook 2010 course,
training Microsoft Outlook 2010,
certification Microsoft Outlook 2010,
boot camp Microsoft Outlook 2010,
certification Microsoft Outlook 2010 boot camp,
certification Microsoft Outlook 2010 training,
boot camp Microsoft Outlook 2010 training,
certification Microsoft Outlook 2010 course.