Cisco IUWNE - Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Network Essential (CCNA Wireless/640-722)
|Number of Exams:
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging (for boot camps held in Georgia)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- On-site Testing
- Lunch & Snacks provided each day
Become the Cisco professional you have always dreamed of becoming after enrolling in our Cisco CCNA Wireless certification training program that will teach you everything about the certification so that you can pass its exam with flying colors. The Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless certification validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network, which is what our CCNA Wireless certification training options will teach you when you sign up for one. The CCNA Wireless certification training curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise networks.
Cisco Wireless Training Benefits
The benefits of taking Cisco CCNA Wireless training programs are that you prepare for new career opportunities in wireless networking, you get quality training on the latest Cisco wireless technologies and you get to take full advantage of the CCNA certification as the foundation for careers in Cisco networking technologies. As networks continue to stimulate economic growth, collaboration, and interaction, the need for networking talent will grow in importance and companies needed certified professionals, which is where our CCNA Wireless certification training options comes in handy.
The supply of professionals with the technical expertise to manage sophisticated networks has been diminishing across all global theatres, with particularly strong shortfalls in converged and advanced networking technologies such as security, voice and wireless applications, which is why companies look for professionals who are properly trained. Our Cisco CCNA Wireless training options are taught by certified professionals, which gives you a quality IT training that will help you meet your career goals. We are sure that you will find one of our CCNA Wireless certification courses that will fit your schedule perfectly!
The primary audience for this course includes Network Engineers, Network Administrators, Network Manager and System Engineers or anyone who works with Wireless equipment. The secondary audience for this course is Network designers and Project managers.
Valid CCNA certification.
Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Network Essential (IUWNE)
The 640-722 Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Network Essential (IUWNE) exam is the exam associated with the CCNA Wireless certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting small to medium-size WLANs. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Network Essential (IUWNE) course.
Describe WLAN fundamentals
- Describe basics of spread spectrum technology
- Describe the impact of various wireless technologies (Bluetooth, WiMAX, ZigBee, and cordless phone)
- Describe wireless regulatory bodies, standards and certifications (FCC, ETSI, 802.11a/b/g/n, and WiFi Alliance)
- Describe Wireless LAN (WLAN) RF principles (antenna types, RF gain/loss, Effective Isotropic Radiated Power (EIRP), refraction, reflection, and so on)
- Describe networking technologies used in wireless (SSID to WLAN_ID to Interface to VLAN, 802.1q trunking)
- Describe wireless topologies, such as Independent Basic Service Set (IBSS), Basic Service Set (BSS), Extended Service Set (ESS), Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Mesh, and bridging)
- Describe 802.11 authentication and encryption methods (Open, Shared, 802.1X, EAP, TKIP, and AES)
- Describe frame types (associated and unassociated, management, control, and data)
- Describe basic RF deployment considerations related to site survey design of data or VoWLAN applications, common RF interference sources such as devices, building material, AP location, and basic RF site survey design related to channel reuse, signal strength, and cell overlap
Install a basic Cisco wireless LAN
- Identify the components of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network architecture (Split MAC, LWAPP, stand-alone AP vs controller-based AP, specific hardware examples)
- Install and configure autonomous access points in the small business environment
- Describe the modes of controller-based AP deployment (local, monitor, HREAP, sniffer, rogue detector, bridge, OEAP, and SE-Connect)
- Describe controller-based AP discovery and association (DHCP, DNS, Master-Controller, Primary-Secondary-Tertiary, and n+1 redundancy)
- Describe roaming (Layer 2 and Layer 3, intra-controller and inter-controller, and mobility list)
- Configure a WLAN controller and access points WLC: ports, interfaces, WLANs, NTP, CLI and Web UI, CLI wizard, and link aggregation group (LAG) AP: Channel and Power
- Describe Radio Resource Management (RRM) fundamentals including ED-RRM.
- Verify basic wireless network operation
Install Wireless Clients
- Describe client WLAN configuration requirements, such as Service Set Identifier (SSID), security selection, and authentication
- Identify basic configuration of common wireless supplicants (Macintosh, Intel Wireless Pro, Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Describe basic AnyConnect 3.0 or above wireless configuration parameters
- Identify capabilities available in CCX versions 1 through 5
Implement basic WLAN Security
- Describe the general framework of wireless security and security components (authentication, encryption, MFP, IPS)
- Describe and configure authentication methods (Guest, PSK, 802.1X, WPA/WPA2 with EAP- TLS, EAP-FAST, PEAP, LEAP)
- Describe and configure encryption methods (WPA/WPA2 with TKIP, AES)
- Describe and configure the different sources of authentication (PSK, EAP-local or -external, Radius)
Operate basic WCS
- Identify key functions of Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS) and Navigator (versions and licensing)
- Navigate WCS interface
- Configure controllers and access points (APs) (using the Configuration tab not templates)
- Use preconfigured maps in the WCS (adding/relocating/removing access points, turn on/off heat maps, view client location, and view CleanAir zones of influence)
- Use the WCS monitor tab and alarm summary to verify the WLAN operations
- Generate standard WCS reports (inventory, CleanAir, client-related, AP-related, and utilization)
Conduct basic WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Identify and use basic WLAN troubleshooting tools (WLC show debug and logging) for client to AP connectivity, AP to controller connectivity
- Use the WCS client troubleshooting tool
- Transfer logs, configuration files, and O/S images to and from the WLC via the GUI
- Differentiate and use WLC and AP (autonomous and LAP) management access methods (console port, CLI, telnet, ssh, http, https, and wired vs wireless management)
[ back to top ]
*Cisco Credits can not be used for travel or expense costs.
CCDA, CCDP, CCIE, CCIP, CCNA, CCNP, Cisco, Cisco IOS, Cisco Systems, the Cisco Systems logo, and Networking Academy are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems® and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this web site are the property of their respective owners.
IPLearning.net is your best choice for CCNA Wireless,
CCNA Wireless training,
CCNA Wireless certification,
CCNA Wireless certification boot camp,
CCNA Wireless boot camp,
CCNA Wireless certification training,
CCNA Wireless boot camp training,
CCNA Wireless boot camp certification,
CCNA Wireless certification course,
CCNA Wireless course,
training CCNA Wireless,
certification CCNA Wireless,
boot camp CCNA Wireless,
certification CCNA Wireless boot camp,
certification CCNA Wireless training,
boot camp CCNA Wireless training,
certification CCNA Wireless course.