Microsoft Course MD-100: Windows 10
|Number of Exams:
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows 10 desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 operating systems. Students will learn how to managing storage, files, and devices as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. Students will also learn how to secure the Windows 10 OS and protect the data on the device. Finally, students will learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows 10.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Install and customize Windows 10
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
- Configure storage for Windows.
- Configure network and remote management settings in Windows.
- Configure and manage browsers and applications in Windows.
- Configure account access and authentication.
- Configure file and folder permissions.
- Describe methods for securing Windows 10, common threats and methods for mitigating against them.
- Troubleshoot Windows and application installations.
- Troubleshoot hardware and driver issues.
- Troubleshoot file issues and perform recoveries.
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated servers.
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Experience with using the Windows OS.
- Introducing Windows 10
- Windows 10 Editions and Requirements
- Deployment Options
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Deployment Tools
POST-INSTALLATION CONFIGURATION AND PERSONALIZATION
- Configure and Customize the Windows Start Menu
- Common Configuration Options
- Advanced Configuration Methods
- Managing Drivers and Devices
UPDATING WINDOWS IN WINDOWS 10
- Windows Servicing Model
- Updating Windows
- Configure IP Network Connectivity
- Implement Name Resolution
- Implement Wireless Network Connectivity
- Remote Access Overview
- Remote Management
- Overview of storage options
- Managing Local Storage
- Maintaining Disks and Volumes
- Managing Storage Spaces
MANAGING APPS IN WINDOWS 10
- Providing Apps to Users
- Managing Universal Windows Apps
- Web Browsers in Windows 10
CONFIGURING AUTHORIZATION & AUTHENTICATION
- Configuring User Account Control
- Implementing Device Registration
CONFIGURING DATA ACCESS AND USAGE
- Overview of File Systems
- Configuring and Managing File Access
- Configuring and Managing Shared Folders
CONFIGURING THREAT PROTECTION AND ADVANCED SECURITY
- Malware and Threat Protection
- Windows Defender
- Connection Security Rules
- Advanced Protection Methods
SUPPORTING THE WINDOWS 10 ENVIRONMENT
- Windows Architecture
- Support and Diagnostic Tools
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Computer Performance
TROUBLESHOOTING FILES & APPLICATIONS
- File Recovery in Windows 10
- Application Troubleshooting
TROUBLESHOOTING THE OS
- Troubleshooting Windows Startup
- Troubleshooting Operating System Service Issues
TROUBLESHOOTING HARDWARE AND DRIVERS
- Troubleshooting Device Driver Failures
- Overview of Hardware Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Physical Failures
IPLearning.net is your best choice for Microsoft MD-100,
Microsoft MD-100 training,
Microsoft MD-100 certification,
Microsoft MD-100 certification boot camp,
Microsoft MD-100 boot camp,
Microsoft MD-100 certification training,
Microsoft MD-100 boot camp training,
Microsoft MD-100 boot camp certification,
Microsoft MD-100 certification course,
Microsoft MD-100 course,
training Microsoft MD-100,
certification Microsoft MD-100,
boot camp Microsoft MD-100,
certification Microsoft MD-100 boot camp,
certification Microsoft MD-100 training,
boot camp Microsoft MD-100 training,
certification Microsoft MD-100 course.